D&I TRANSFORMATION LAB
Thomas Leland's D&I Transformation Lab is the first global incubator for D&I innovators to collaboratively propel greater business impact.
This year includes a blend of virtual and in-person opportunities to:
- Attend events to connect with fellow trailblazers, identify current challenges, explore bold opportunities, and get ready for the year ahead
- Participate in design labs, where you’ll engage with creative and disruptive activities to prompt mind shifts toward innovation and initiate the design of new ways of working
- Continue the co-creation processes, support experimentation with prototypes, discuss refinements, participate in peer coaching, and share lessons learned
- Attend a final event organized to inspire the broader D&I community, showcase you and your Transformation Lab insights, and develop plans for future experimentation and action
As a member of the lab, you...
- Establish long-term, strategic cross-industry connections
- Build cutting-edge knowledge via unconventional, immersive, and interactive experiences, practical techniques, research insights, and collective wisdom
- Co-design, validate, and bring to life next generation D&I approaches
- Provide your organization with world-class innovator's methods
- Spotlight your organization through forums, articles, and white papers shaping the broader field of D&I
- Reach the apex of D&I expertise - and stay there
Who is this Design Lab for?
This Design Lab is for D&I professionals who want to innovate and transform the field of D&I. As you engage in these groundbreaking collaborative experiences, you will:
Be part of a collaborative community of progressive peers and experts
Co-design unprecedented frameworks, strategies, tactics, and structures to transform how D&I work is done
Experiment with new, promising approaches
Significantly accelerate and elevate results
Create impact at work while also transforming the field of D&I