Research Intern position
In support of a variety of research projects and publications, we are hiring a research intern to review, summarize, index, and critically evaluate current literature in the area of “culture”, particularly in the fields of sociology and business studies, as well as non-academic practitioner/specialist publications. Specific areas of focus should include:
- International business
- Cross-cultural comparison/analyses
- Corporate (culture) change
- Mergers & Acquisitions integration
In addition, the research intern will compile an index of academic literature (citations) for reference.
*Work and communications will be done remotely/virtually.
- B.A./B.S. or M.A. degrees in the social sciences, preferably anthropology or sociology
- Familiarity and interest in the phenomenon of “culture”
- Proven secondary research skills
- Critical and analytic thinking skills
- Writing skills
- Access to academic libraries, including relevant journals, etc.
- May through August 2018 (can be flexible)