An opportunity for leadership growth in the area of Diversity and Inclusion, through the understanding of differences, cultural impacts, and business strategy.
Our certification aims to develop critical facilitation, coaching and consulting skills to provide your organizations internal champion with the necessary expertise to implement meaningful change.
With our Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Practitioner program we provide your organization the opportunity to certify an internal champion and change agent who will (a) understand the complexities and unintended consequences of exclusionary dynamics within and among organizations, teams and interpersonal interactions, and (b) translate this understanding into transformative actions.
Our certification provides the necessary training to:
- Facilitate awareness and inclusive leader skills development, both in formal and informal formats
- Coach individual leaders to develop their inclusive mindset and leadership capabilities
- Consult with the organization on developing an inclusive culture based on existing frameworks, concepts, and tools
- Track progress on action plans and initiatives
- Support leaders in maintaining focus and sustain relevant efforts
- Continue learning and leveraging insights and best practices
HOW DOES THE CERTIFICATION WORK?
Our DIL Practitioner Certification is designed by experts and thought leaders in the area of Inclusive Leadership. Through a blended learning process over a period of six months, participants acquire a complex set of awareness, knowledge, and skills. This 12-step process combines guided self-study, webinars, and practicum, including an in-person workshop. Participants are supported by our DIL Practitioner Handbook and Toolkit, as well as our online practitioner community.
If interested in becoming your organizations internal champion and change agent get in touch with us!